2. Bring It In-House
This is the most common solution that companies pursue. Very quickly they learn one or more of the following:
- They don't currently have resources with the required skillset to do it.
- The project is taking far longer than anticipated (and costing considerably more).
- The equipment and/or software costs are much higher than anticipated.
- The quality of the finished project is very low.
- The finished product does not generate good engagement from the trainees.
- The finished product does not get sufficient buy-in from the departments who stand to benefit therefore is underutilized.
"If you think professional video production is expensive, try hiring an amateur."
A Better Option:
We understand what your training video needs to accomplish, and we have created a cost-effective method of achieving it. That four hour training series can cost as little as $6,000 (although $9k-$12k is more common). The benefits of our approach:
- Efficient leveraging of resources - You provide the subject matter expertise, we provide the video production expertise.
- A concrete project completion date. We will give you an accurate estimate of how long the project will take, and we always meet our deadlines.
- A concrete budget. Know the cost up front and don't worry about overruns.
- High production value. We have the equipment and experience needed to ensure that your video looks and sounds professional.
- Superior information retention. Combine your training material with our writing experience to create content that captures and keeps your audience's attention while conveying the important information.
All of that translates into maximizing your "training goals / cost" ratio, and that really is the bottom line.
Quality Management System Training
We have partnered with Concentric Global, a leading provider of QMS tools and training, to create training programs that are scaleable to any size corporation. The training programs are priced on a per-site, per-subject basis, making them very affordable. Need to cover a subject not currently listed? No problem. Concentric can put together a custom program to suit your training and cost requirements. If you are looking for QMS training solutions, contact Concentric directly.
Testing / Certification
Want to test your trainees' knowledge? We can create a testing/certification program that ties into your video training program seemlessly. Depending on how the videos are to be delivered, quizzing can even be done DURING the video. If a trainee answers incorrectly, they can be immediately taken to the section that covers that subject and then given an opportunity to try again. Test results can be delivered to you via email or through your SCORM API if you use one.